Help save the Albuquerque Press Club and The Whittlesey House!
Friends and Members, as many of you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit many small businesses in our state and the Albuquerque Press Club is no exception. We empathize with every small business going through similar struggles. This year has been hard on all of us, especially social clubs. Please visit our GoFundMe campaign if you’d like to help out!
Welcome to the Albuquerque Press Club!
- Member Owned, with both professional press and social (non-press) memberships
- A private club with disparate membership and a great spirit
- A place to meet new friends or to hang out with old ones
- Located in one of Albuquerque’s most historic buildings
- An affiliate of the National Press Club with reciprocity agreements with other press clubs
Benefits of Membership:
- You are an owner of the club, allowing you to participate in its activities and management
- You may use our facilities for personal and business events
- You may participate in a variety of professional and entertaining activities
- You Improve the value of our community with your participation
- You pay less for drinks at the bar
Private Members' Club